The content of your unit is up to you, whether it is for private, personal or business use. Your unit can be used to store furniture, documents, household contents, or office equipment. All of which you can store securely, but access when you need to.
All our sheds have either spray on insulation, or Light Insulated Sandwich Panel insulation. This ensures your goods will be protected from damp, and will come out of storage in same condition as when you put them in.
Alpha Self Storage offers dry and secure storage, with competitive prices, where we try to be flexible and helpful.
We aim to have a storage service, which is tailored to meet your needs, delivered in a friendly manner.
- Use good quality storage boxes
- Use uniform box sizes, which helps with stacking and keeping unit tidy
- Fill boxes to capacity, as partially full or bulging boxes may tip or collapse
- Tape up your boxes, as it strengthens them
- Leave space between stacked boxes to allow air flow, keeping items dry
- Pack heavy items into small boxes so they're easy to lift
- Label or number boxes so it's easier to find your things when taking items out
- Protect your fragile goods with bubble wrap or tissue paper
- Place heavy or bulky items in the unit first to provide a good stacking base
- If storing business documents use airtight containers if possible
- Plan your storage space - put items that you need to get to most often near the front, close to the door
- Do not place heavy items on sofas or mattresses
- Place a protective cover over your soft furnishings
- Leave refrigerator or freezer doors open for ventilation when in storage
- Ensure water is drained and removed from appliances